Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Day Closer To A New School Year

It seems no matter how hard I work each year to make a smoother entrance to the new school year there is always a road block somewhere to slow it down and thwart my efforts. I am ready but the new programs are not...oh blah, blah, blah! This to shall pass and we shall open on time and all will be well. Oh but a better way to thwart the invaders, but, alas I have not conquered there diabolical ways yet.

The good news is that Percy had his check up with his new down-to-earth vet and he is well. Dr. Donna tells me that the average cat weighs in at 7 to 10 pounds. Mr. Percy, the heavy-weight contender, weighed in at 11.7 pounds. He is just a major kitty load of love.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hm. I don't get it. I was going to ask, but then I suppose you probably don't want to post details... E-mail? Sorry you had such a rough day.

Can't wait to meet Percy! :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home