Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fiday night I finished Shiloh's baby afghan. I washed and dried it Saturday. Today I took a couple of pictures of the finished peice to add to my blog. Percy didn't seem to mind me crocheting but Toby continually tried to help....uhm...big help! We finally finished though and it did come out nicely. I will try to post a picture of it along with a few pictures which I took of Brooke and Brady this week when they came over.

Percy and Toby are such terrific little fellows. Toby is the little one as Percy is actually rather large for a house cat. His disposition is much more mellow than Toby so they really offset each other well. There are times when the folks on either side of my condo must think I am raising racing rhinos and not little fury cats. Toby loves to entice Percy until he can't stand it any longer and has to run and chase him around the wall between the kitchen and the living room until one colapses or comes to a halt by running into the wall. They are really very entertaining.

It does give one comfort to realize that their pets are on duty guarding the homefront during the night. This morning as I reached the bottom of the stairs by the kitchen door my heart did a quick skip as I realized there was an abnormal dark shadow on the floor. At first I suspected possibly a leaf managed to find its way in. Upon closer examination my heart fluttered again as I saw that a little field mouse had come to his demise by my fury friends. I do love my 2 little guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

"...Racing Rhinos", LOL!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home