Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Reflection


This saturday is the last Saturday before the new school year begins. The teacher were back last week and the students will return Wednesday. There is always more to do but enough is done to forge ahead and welcome them all in.

Tonight I will be watching the Landry little ones. This time I shall have big brother Dal to help. He shall need to get a good nights sleep for his big football game tomorrow. I shall need a good nights sleep to be ready for next week.

Monday night will be the first night that I have bowled in a league in atleast a couple of years. Will give it a whirl and see how it goes. Not a do or die league but one that enjoys bowling and friendship. I shall do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home