Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

November


November has made it's presence known. The shivers of cold have successfully cooled my bones and made me far too well aware of the time of year. Percy and Toby did find some fine sunshine to bask in the window in and even take a short scurry around the deck. The sun has made a glorious exit for the day and with it the weekend is fast leaving. It will atleast be a short week as we honor Veterans with Veteran's Day on Friday. My Dad always took part in the ceremonies honoring those who have served our country and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in doing so. It is truly a day that goes on without many Americans giving it the full appreciation for what it stands for. I shall try as between my Dad and my children's father I experienced in my own way what it meant to them.

Tupperware rich or Tupperware poor, that is the question. I keep getting rid of Tupperware and yet it still continues to invade my storage space. Why is it that something I haven't used in over 5 years is so hard to throw away? Well, atleast I am slowly succeeding in doing so.

Talked with all my children this weekend and that always makes me feel good. To know that they are all well and happy is all that a mother can ask. They have all made me very proud and I love them all so very much. They are afterall, my reason for being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home