Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

This was, afterall was said and done, a productive weekend. After locking myself out of my own home yesterday I was not sure what the rest of the weekend would bring. The wind blew my door shut so fast it left me standing in disbelief. Upon hearing the loud slamming door I realized immediately that I was locked out. There I stood in disbelief and clad in a light shift with the wind and cool air laughing at me. Luckily Barb was home and let me in to use her phone. Thank goodness Beck was home and also that Scott was able to come over and let me back in. The only other way back in would have been to borrow someone's ladder and try to scale the balcony and get back in through the open slider doors. Can you imagine what the neighbors would have been thinking. Proably they would have called the local peace enforcers and they would have carted me away to the funny farm. When Scott let me back in Toby and Percy were still trying to figure out why I left them alone in the house with the sliders wide open.

I was afterall trying to be productive and empty my window boxes and straighten up the deck. In the end that was accomplished. I also managed to do my fall cleaning and prepare for a visit from the very nice real estate agent, Colleen. She came this afternoon and I have now put my lovely condo on the market. Here is hoping that all goes well with that adventure. More to come on that topic in the weeks and months to come.

Talked to my 4 wonderful grown children this weekend and they are all well. Another weekend in the books. Next weekend will be a fun one as expecting a nice visit from the Cuddy family. I do so look forward to their visits. I wish we didn't live so very far apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home