Name:
Location: New Hampshire

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." This Marmee lives for her four wonderful grown children and their growing families. Nana now includes 7 grandsons and 5 grandaughters to her enjoyment in life. There will be 1 more in January.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Thoughts

Another weekend which yet again has flown past much too quickly. The condo was looked at but haven't heard how that went yet. Toby and Percy didn't seemed to be un-nerved at all after having strangers wandering around their space. They are such luvs.

While out passing time yesterday I did find something that I haven't seen since my offspring were small. I picked one up for Tommy and may try to go back and get 2 more sets for Liam and Brady. Color Forms...a treasure from the past will be part of their Christmas gifts from Nana this year. Not just any Color Forms mind you, "Thomas The Train" Color Forms. Other Christmas gifts have started to arrive and I need to begin my wrapping. I purchased all the wrapping supplies Thursday on my way home and am all set to begin.

Should be an interesting and very busy week at school. It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only just over a week away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home